My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.dataminingblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Data Mining Research - dataminingblog.com: Updates on Data Mining Research

I'm a Data Miner Collection (T-shirts, Mugs & Mousepads)

All benefits are given to a charity association.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Updates on Data Mining Research

I have recently updated Data Mining Research. First, I have added a button for Technorati favorites:

Add to Technorati Favorites

By clicking on this button, this blog will be added to your Technorati favorites. Second, I have added a label cloud in the sidebar. I think it may sometimes be easier to search for content by themes or keywords than by using the search engine. Feel free to give your opinion on this blog's content and usability.

[End of post]


Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics