My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.dataminingblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Data Mining Research - dataminingblog.com: "Bloggers" group on AnalyticBridge

I'm a Data Miner Collection (T-shirts, Mugs & Mousepads)

All benefits are given to a charity association.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Bloggers" group on AnalyticBridge

For those interested, I have created a group for bloggers on AnalyticBridge. If you have a blog related to statistics, data mining, business intelligence, web analytics, etc. or if you want to know what a blog can bring to you, feel free to join the group.

Here is the description of the "Bloggers" group:

Discussions about blogging. Share your experience if you are a blogger or learn what a blog could bring to you. What should you have on your blog? How to advertise your blog? How can you measure its popularity?
Hope to see you there!

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi friends,
i would like to do research in data mining, can u suggest some of the areas to do research...plz guide me

Sandro Saitta said...

It is very difficult for me to give you advices as I don't know you. However, I suggest that you look at the references on this post. Hope it helps.

 
Clicky Web Analytics