My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.dataminingblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Data Mining Research - dataminingblog.com: Super Crunchers

I'm a Data Miner Collection (T-shirts, Mugs & Mousepads)

All benefits are given to a charity association.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Super Crunchers

I have recently bought the book Super Crunchers: Why Thinking-by- Numbers Is the New Way to Be Smart by Ian Ayres. The book gives examples of data mining applications in nowadays companies. Instead of focusing on equations and algorithms, Ayres gives insights into data mining and statistics through real case studies. I will write a review about this book on Data Mining Research when I finish it.

If you're already interested, you can see the website of the book and a few words on the book on Newsweek.

[End of post]


Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics