My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.dataminingblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Data Mining Research - dataminingblog.com: "Who are you" poll results

I'm a Data Miner Collection (T-shirts, Mugs & Mousepads)

All benefits are given to a charity association.

Monday, May 21, 2007

"Who are you" poll results

Thanks for participating to the poll "Who are you" recently proposed on this blog. It is helpful for me to better know the audience of Data Mining Research. Here are the results over 43 votes:

Data mining practitioners: 33%

Data mining researchers: 44%

People from other fields: 23%

It is a quite good mix of researchers and practitioners. I'm surprised (in good) of the high percentage of people from other fields than data mining. I guess these people come from a closely related field such as computer science in general or mathematics. Anyway, I will do my best so that any reader can regularly find interesting posts.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics