My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.dataminingblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Data Mining Research - dataminingblog.com: Machine Learning and Data Mining (MLDM'2007)

I'm a Data Miner Collection (T-shirts, Mugs & Mousepads)

All benefits are given to a charity association.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Machine Learning and Data Mining (MLDM'2007)

Every two years, since 1999, the IBAI institute in Germany, is organizing the International Conference on Machine Learning and Data Mining (MLDM 2007). Well, even in Europe we have data mining related conferences :-) A lot of subjects are covered and applications papers are also encouraged in fields such as multimedia, biomedical and webmining.


I will go to MLDM this year to present an article about cluster validity. I hope to see some of you there. One of the keynote speaker is Anil K. Jain, a pioneer in the field of clustering. He is giving a presentation entitled "Data Clustering: User’s Dilemma". I'm sure this will be very interesting and I will give you some feedback after the conference.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics