My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.dataminingblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Data Mining Research - dataminingblog.com: Recent comments

I'm a Data Miner Collection (T-shirts, Mugs & Mousepads)

All benefits are given to a charity association.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Recent comments

I have noticed that comments are now regularly posted on Data Mining Research. Moreover, people often comment on old posts (i.e. more than 10 days old). People usually find these posts using a search engine. For these two reasons, I have added on the right part of the blog a list of recent posts. I hope it will help readers to know which topics are currently being discussed on this blog.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics