My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.dataminingblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Data Mining Research - dataminingblog.com: External expert for PhD exam

I'm a Data Miner Collection (T-shirts, Mugs & Mousepads)

All benefits are given to a charity association.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

External expert for PhD exam

Today, I take the opportunity to post a personal announce. Don't worry, it is directly related to data mining. To be brief, I will finish my PhD in computer science at the end of the year. For more details about my current work, you can have a look at my homepage. Therefore, I'm starting to look for an external expert for my PhD exam.

This request concerns a person with a PhD or Prof. degree in computer science working in data mining or some related field. If possible, you should come from Europe. Indeed, for financial purposes, it is difficult to invite someone from outside Europe. Finally, you do not need to be working in my specific domain (data mining in engineering).

If you are interested, don't hesitate to send me an email or inform people who might by interested. Thanks!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics