My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.dataminingblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Data Mining Research - dataminingblog.com: Around the world

I'm a Data Miner Collection (T-shirts, Mugs & Mousepads)

All benefits are given to a charity association.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Around the world

I'm really excited about the abundance and quality of other blogs related to data mining. These blogs are often good sources of ideas for my everyday work in data mining. Here are recent posts around the world:

  • Abbott's Analytic has an interesting post entitled Do and Do Not, about issues related to the collective knowledge in data mining.
  • As written by Kevin Hillstrom, if "you work for a company that sells merchandise to consumers via a catalog or a website" then you might be interested by this recent post on MineThatData.
  • The Machine Learning blog contains a post about spam with recent research state as well as possible solutions.
I wish you a nice week-end, and feel free to suggest data mining books you have particularly liked here.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.
I noticed that you left some comments on my blog regarding the data mining.
I guess you have been into the depth research on that topic. By the way, is there any disadvantages that you might want to share?

Sandro Saitta said...

Hi there,

Sorry, but I post on several blogs, can you just remember me which one it was.

Regards.
Sandro.

 
Clicky Web Analytics