My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.dataminingblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Data Mining Research - dataminingblog.com: Data Mining and Predictive Analytics

I'm a Data Miner Collection (T-shirts, Mugs & Mousepads)

All benefits are given to a charity association.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Data Mining and Predictive Analytics

I had another subject in mind to post today, but after reading Will Dwinnell's comment on my blog, I started reading his blog (curiosity is a good skill!). In fact, the blog is co-written by Dean Abbott. Posts on their blog are very technical and when reading them, you can easily see that they have experience in the domain of data mining. Their blog originally started in 2003 and seems to have a second life since October 2006. These days, they write on topics such as clustering and softwares, among others. I strongly recommend you this blog.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Will Dwinnell said...

Thanks for the kind words! I have also started a log specifically on Data Mining in MATLAB.

 
Clicky Web Analytics