My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.dataminingblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Data Mining Research - dataminingblog.com: Blog update

I'm a Data Miner Collection (T-shirts, Mugs & Mousepads)

All benefits are given to a charity association.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Blog update

Hi there! Data Mining Research has been updated to the new version of blogger. New headers have been added on the sidebar. Ongoing work gives you an idea of my everyday work, while Categories groups posts that have the same subject. I hope this facilitates the use of my blog. In fact, the new version of blogger definitely helps me posting and categorizing items. Any suggestion about this blog is always welcomed.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics