My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.dataminingblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Data Mining Research - dataminingblog.com: Welcome!

I'm a Data Miner Collection (T-shirts, Mugs & Mousepads)

All benefits are given to a charity association.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Welcome!

Hi all,

Here is my new blog about Data Mining Research! I will share daily news about research in my field which is Data Mining. My idea of a blog is to give my opinions and comments about Data Mining - a subject which I find very interesting. On your side, you can passively read my posts or, if you are in the domain or somehow interested, you can actively submit comments, ideas and opinions. I hope you'll enjoy reading and participating to this blog! In advance, I apologize for my english which is far from perfect.

Kind regards.
Sandro.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics